After care instructions for permanent lips.
After Care Instructions
For Permanent Lips
Taking good care of your permanent makeup is crucial to achieving the best result.
- For the 10 days following the tattoo procedure,
wash the site gently and apply PawPaw multiple times per day:
- Wash the site gently with liquid soap and water using your hands only.
- Blot the area dry. Do not rub.
- Massage PawPaw in gently for 15 seconds.
- After initial healing (7-10 days) use lip gloss with sun block over the tattooed area to preserve color.
The continued use of at least SPF 30 sunblock with UVA and UVB protection will help to prevent fading.
- Sleep slightly elevated for the first few nights
to reduce swelling. Schedule and go to your complimentary touch-up appointment, which should be scheduled to occur between 4 and 8 weeks after the initial
procedure. The touch-up procedure ensures good color saturation and provides an opportunity to fine tune the final shape and color.